Monday, January 23, 2012

Here I Go Again On My Own

So, it's me again. It has been more than a year since I started this blog to write about the randomness of my life, but in the mean time, life has thrown some serious curve balls and I'm a million miles away from where I was the day I started this project.

But here I am again, armed with new material and ready to pick up where I left off. I hope.

You see, the problem is that, even though I have some great ideas, with all the "mom" blogs and other personal type blogs out there I'm not really sure where this one fits in exactly. Also, even with all my great ideas comes an enormous lack of motivation. I have the ability to write, just not necessarily the drive to do so.

But like I said, here I am again, determined to make a go of this and see where the path leads me. I do hope it's somewhere fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment